Calumet Photographic Camera Shop London, Euston
93-103 Drummond St. London, NW1 2HJ
+44 (0) 207 3801144
Mon - Fri 8 am - 7 pm
Sat 9 am - 6 pm
WELCOME TO DRUMMOND STREET
Welcome to Drummond Street, our flagship London camera store! Whether you're traveling by train, tube, bus or car we are conveniently located a stone’s throw from Euston train and tube stations and have our own store car park.
At Drummond Street we are always on hand with guidance, expert advice and award winning service to help amateur photographers through to professionals. Our store is full of all the latest cameras and equipment at the most competitive prices, available to buy or rent. We also offer some amazing finance options, making it even more affordable to own the latest kit!
Our rental department is always available to hire out the latest equipment and our try before you buy option is a great way of test driving our products. The great news is that if you hire a product from us and then purchase that product within two weeks of the rental date we will give you your money back for the rental hire!
We have recently installed an Epson print station for all your printing needs where pictures are available on glossy, matte or lustre surfaces as well as fine art medium, with print sizes available from 4x6 up to 35 inches wide.
We also offer an in store trade in service and a large selection of second hand items available to purchase at fantastic savings, all with a 12 month guarantee.
MEET THE DRUMMOND STREET TEAM
Retail Operations Manager
- Specialist in team development and People Management
- Champion of Customer Service
- Operational efficiency
- 20 years’ experience behind the counter and camera
- Nikon and Canon specialist
- Happiest in the studio shaping light
- Likes Agfa Rodinal diluted 1:50 in a Paterson 5-tank
- Specialist in used equipment
- Currently working with a documentary collective to affect social change within a new media context
- Nikon shooter
- Live music stills and video
- currently working on a long term documentary project
- Street Photographer
- Still shooting film
- Fujifilm fanatic
Jey Sales Associate
- Canon Specialist
- Award Winning Wedding Photographer
- Drone Enthusiast
- Fashion photographer
- Art lover
- Video making enthusiast
- Travel photography
- Video capture and editing expert
- Sony and Fuji expert
- Short film and documentary specialist
- Experienced photographer
- Architectural photography specialist and freelancer
- Canon DSLR and Olympus SLR user
- Loves talking about architecture and using tilt and shift lenses
- Documentary and Portrait Photographer
- Photographic Assistant and Retoucher
- Currently shooting with Fujifilm X-Pro2 & Hasselblad 500CM
- Over 37 years in the photography industry
- “Glass specialist” including Lenses, Telescopes & Binoculars
- Passionate about film photography
Take a virtual tour of our Drummond St London store
Hiring photographic equipment makes it easy for you to try some of the latest products before you commit to buying. It is also a great affordable solution for short term assignments where you need specific kit.
Our rental service offers an extensive range of photographic equipment, including the latest technologies. Specialising in cameras, digital equipment, video, lighting, studio products and much more. We are constantly updating and adding products to our portfolio. Our experienced rental team offer friendly and expert advice on all your photographic needs.
Looking for studio hire or meeting space in Central London?
Our Drummond Street store has a fantastic seminar room facility which can be hired out as studio space or as a meeting room from as little as £150 per half day.
- 20ft x 35ft space
- £150 per half day
- £250 per full day
- Use as studio space or meeting room
- Meeting room - board room table & 12 chairs or seminar audience style with 30 chairs
- Projector & screen included
- Access to our comprehensive rental portfolio with 25% off all rentals booked for the day
EPSON PRINT AND PAY
Using the latest Epson print technology, customers including professional photographers, artists wanting to print limited edition prints, or anybody wanting to print an image can take advantage of this dedicated area within the store. Large format prints from A2/13” through to A1/24” can be printed on a choice of media including Epson Traditional Photo Paper, or customers can scan their original image to print using the latest Epson Perfection V850 high-quality scanner. Our staff are trained on the latest Epson equipment including the new SureColor SC-P600 A3+ printer and the SureLab D700 printer, and are on hand to help you make the right printer choice.
We also offer quick while-you-wait passport photos for just £6.99
WACOM EXPERIENCE CENTRE
We’ve partnered with Wacom to create the UK’s only Wacom Experience Centre, the best place to see and try Wacom’s line up of interactive pen displays, tablets and styluses. This is a great opportunity for you to try Wacom’s tablets and displays yourself to see the great benefits they have for photographers and graphic artists alike.